Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

How to draw a scatter graph


WALHT draw a scatter graph
Big
312cm
260cm
152cm
184cm
Small
110cm
340cm
209cm
177cm
Medium
100cm
220cm
50cm
90cm


This week I learned how to draw a scatter graph. First, I made 3 different sizes of paper planes. Big,medium and small. I drew a table in my maths book to record the distance that my paper plane flew. I needed to work with a partner. So I worked with Trinity. I picked up 2 measuring tapes and walked outside so we could begin. Trinity started with her big plane first. She didn’t much luck as her plane didn't fly far. So I took a measuring tape and measured the distance of the distance the plane flew in centimeters. It was my turn and I started with my big plane. It went further than Trinitys plane. She picked up the measuring tape and measured the distance of my plane. She said it flew 312 cm. Not bad. After we finished recording the three planes, we plotted our measurements on the graph paper . After that, we draw a line to join as many points a possible.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment