Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Every child has hopes and dreams

xfgstrj.PNG

Today Room 7&8 had two visitors and that is Julie and Caitlyn from  Everyday theatre. They came and did some drama for us. Caitlyn was with us and she is really funny. We played games, acted out scenes about a family who had relationships. problems.I really enjoyed it! But unfortunately she had to leave approximately 12:34pm. So we got  awarded a badge for giving each character  advice.  We would like to say thank you so much for working with us. Before she left we have to complete the password and the last word is Dreams. We read the it and it says: “Every child has hopes and dreams,”  I think it means that every child should put faith in their dreams.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo e lelei Margaret
Your writing is really thoughtful. I wrote one like yours but I didn't get Julies name, I also didn't put the whole password in. I like the part when you used Every child has hopes and dreams. When you grow up would you rather be a actor or a singer? Because you really have a nice voice.

Well done Margaret! Keep it up!:)

Unknown said...

Malo e lelei Margret

I really like the way you write this because it is very interesting to read. I do agree with you, she was very funny she was also good at accents. I really like the way we had to make an image but it was fun to. I wish they stayed longer did you?

Post a Comment