Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Summary



Rarawa was busy kneading dough when Api running and tell everyone that the government is coming  but aunty Maata told him not to worry. Two more weeks until the soldiers come.  Api read a proclamation.
Te Whiti and Tohu called everyone for a meeting. Aunty Maata shooed Api out and also told Rarawa to go for a swim.
Messengers were already heading out of the pa. Tohu and Te Whiti made decisions together. Rawa had a swim and she saw Rangi sitting on a big rock. Rawa heard that soldiers are coming. The Pakeha government were taking down the fences and destroying crops. The people of Parihaka turned their swords into ploughshares. Just like in the bible.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Margaret
It is good that you just found some main ideas and that you made a long story into a short summary. I also did a summary about the story but mine was longer. You also forgot to mention the two girls dads went to prison. Do you like writing summarys?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Margaret.

I enjoyed reading your short summary about your story that you have read. I have wrote a summary about that story too. Was writing a short summary about your story easy?

Unknown said...

Malo e lelei Alyssa,

I really do like writing summary. But I need help with it. I read your summary and I thought it was really good. Do you like writing summarys?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Ketura,

It wasn't easy as good for me to re write the story with my own words. But I do like writing summary. It helps me not to copy the facts from story and paste into my summary.

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Ketura,

It wasn't easy as good for me to re write the story with my own words. But I do like writing summary. It helps me not to copy the facts from story and paste into my summary.

Post a Comment