Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Prototec





Certificate to Basic


Facts Maths Practice 1.8


for achieving 87% on


Stage 6

Date: Mon Mar 14 2016 Duration: 3m 44s




This is my prototec certificate. My score is 587 for stage 6. This work sheet is filled with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It was difficult for me because I had to work out the answer for subtraction of the 1000s. That is why I got 87% out of 100%. For my next learning I want to learn a strategy to solve my subtraction of a 1000s faster.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Margaret
it's very good that you got 587% for stage 6. When I did stage 6 it was pretty difficult because I didn't really know how to do add and subtract 100's. Have you tried stage 7?.

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Margaret,

It's good to see that you are really trying to get to a stage 7 especially how you have said that you want to learn different strategies to solve your subtraction of 1000s faster. I remember doing stage 6 and struggling on the 1000s to but now I understand how to do it and hopefully you do too. Can you finish this is less than 3 minutes?

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Margaret

I like how you are really trying to get on a stage 7 and I like how you were being honest about you wanting to learn subtraction of 1000's. Would you like to do this again?

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Margaret

I like how you are really trying to get on a stage 7 and I like how you were being honest about you wanting to learn subtraction of 1000's. Would you like to do this again?

Anonymous said...

your worse than me

Post a Comment