Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

All about me
Screenshot 2014-03-21 at 11.20.24.png

Hello everyone my name is Margaret Jane Tuakoi and I am a proud Tongan girl.  I am a year six student . I go to Glen Innes school and I am ten years old. I am the eldest of six children.  I have four brothers and one sister. My favourite sports are tennis, netball and softball. In the future I want to be I want to be a singer.  My favorite music is Fall in love by Summer.  I like to go to Carl’s  Jr because they got big burgers and it’s really yummy. My teacher is Mrs. Tuakoi, and she is a good teacher . So that’s all I've got to say about me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Make, always passionate about food and music, keep up the great work. We love you.

Unknown said...

Malo E Lelei MARGARET

I want to see more post about your work. Keep up the good work

Post a Comment