Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Corn Survey

For the last few weeks, Room 8 studied "corn maths." We had to  make a survey of different ways that  corn could be cooked. And that is: Steamed, fried, BBQ, Microwaved and Grilled.


The popular way that people liked their corn is steamed.

With all this information we had to use this website called "Create a graph" to create our own graph. Preview of your graph

I used Pie graph because it was easy for me. Using this website is  easy because you can write the number of how many, change the color, the name and the font. For my next learning I need to learn how to use bar graph, line graph and area graph.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Margaret
I like how you were honest and said that you did the pie graph because it was the easiest for you. I also found the website easy to use. Would you use this website again for making graphs?

Post a Comment