Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

My goal in writing

LEARNING AREA: My goal is to write well-constructed, accurate, interesting stories and to make sure I write enough in the time we are allowed.


To do this I will work on…..
  • Planning before-hand.
  • Thinking fast and making sure I get something down on paper.
  • Making decisions and not spending too long wondering which word is right or wrong.
  • Using the right structure e.g powerful intro, problem, resolution and conclusion.
  • Using paragraphs and topic sentences.
  • Using interesting vocabulary.
  • Using interesting sentence structures.
  • Using the right tenses (Is it happening now or did it happen in the past? or is it going to happen?)
  • Using the correct punctuation especially “ ”
  • Double checking spelling and grammar

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Margaret,

I found your post really helpful because you have a lot of goals that I think I need to work on like using interesting vocabulary. What is the the main thing that you think you need to work on?

Post a Comment